A small add-on that connect vertices by dragging / removes edges with one click
Concatenate vertices by dragging
Edge connection between vertices by dragging.
- Merge mode
- Merge vertices instead of concatenation.
- Keymap name at release
- Set the key to recognize that you have released it.
- If you want to change the keymap, change it to the same mouse key here as well.
Click to remove mesh
- Loop edge
- The target to be removed is the loop edge.
- Target only edges
- Enabled by default.
- If it is invalid, the vertices / edges will be targeted.
- Edge merge mode
- Change to vertex merge instead of edge connection.